THIS PAGE WILL BE UPDATED REGULARLY TO REFLECT THE CURRENT GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES.
-As of the 1st of August 2020 hair styling & make up application is allowed to happen as long as PPE is work by the artist and the client. Social distancing of 1m + mitigation is allowed and we are required to work in a COVID-SECURE environment. As we will be coming to your home/venue for your trial/wedding we will need you to ensure that you can follow the steps below:
*Please thoroughly clean and disinfect the room where the artist will be doing the trial.
*Please make sure there is a clear table near to a plug socket with natural light. 1 chair for the client will be needed.
*Please do not hug or shake the hands of the artist (we hate this bit!)
*Please make sure that only the minimum amount of people needed are in the room with the artist.
*Please make sure we have access to hand washing facilities.
*A video call will be required within 3 days of your wedding/trial with the lead artist. We will make you aware of any relevant information and will carry out a risk assessment questionnaire with you.
*Your temperature will be taken by the artist on arrival. If any client has a high temperature then hair/make up will not be possible. If this happens at your trial then a new trial date will be arranged, only the travel fee will need to be paid again for the new date, the trial cost will move to the new date. If there is a high Temperature found on the wedding date then hair and make up will not be able to be done on that client. Refunds will not be given.
*Artists will arrive in PPE and be wearing this for the duration of your trial/wedding. We will regularly wash our hands and use hand sanitiser.
*Extra time will be needed to carry out hair/make up due to the extra hygiene measures needed. *Artists may need to be changed at short notice if the artist is showing symptoms.
- Please tell me immediately if you no longer want your wedding booked in my diary and just want to cancel without rebooking. I need to be as flexible as possible to all my Brides needing to reschedule so please allow me to free up your date if you no longer want it. You will not be eligible for a refund of any booking fee or money paid.
- If you need to reschedule your wedding due to Coronavirus but are unable to set a new date at this time, you can rebook your wedding as long as you contact me within 6 months of your original wedding date. All monies and booking fee paid will then be transferred across.
- All postponed Weddings need to happen before the 31st of Dec 2021. If you choose a date in 2022 you will need to start a new booking. Your previous booking fee and payments will not be carried over.
- If I (Kirsty) or any of my artists develop a temperature/cough or any other Coronavirus symptoms we will not be able to attend your trial/wedding. I have a team of over 15 Pro Artists who will all be on standby so that we can cover any weddings at very short notice.
- If you or any member of your bridal party (or anyone that will be in the room) at your trial or wedding has any Coronavirus symptoms (or has been in contact with anyone with symptoms in the previous 14 days) they must NOT ATTEND the trial/wedding morning. Some members of my Pro Team are in the high risk category due to pregnancy, heart conditions, diabetes, asthma etc and it is not fair to put them at risk. If we arrive and suspect that anyone has Coronavirus symptoms we will leave immediately.
- If you are looking to postpone your wedding date it is essential that you contact me BEFORE booking the new date! If your venue gives you a list of dates, let me know so that I can tell you our availability. If you go ahead and secure your new date with your venue WITHOUT checking with me first, I (or my Pro Artists) could then be unavailable and you would lose your booking with me (or my team) and any monies paid. If you choose to book on a date that you know me or my team are unavailable you will not be eligible for any refund.
- All money paid is non-refundable. But money can be transferred with the booking to new dates as long as they are before the 31st Dec 2021.
- If your wedding gets postponed to a new date, but the country suddenly reverts back to normal and you wish to move back to your original wedding date this will be possible. We will give you first refusal on your original date before we take any other bookings.
- Kirsty and all pro artists need to work in a safe, low risk environment. Small weddings of 30 people are currently allowed, it will be Kirsty’s decision as to whether any artist is able to safely practise social distancing to enable the artist to work. If we feel that we cannot adequately protect ourselves and our clients from the transmission of Covid-19 while working then we will not be able to attend. We would ask that you postpone your wedding date if possible. If not then you will need to claim your hair and make up costs back from your insurance company. All money paid to Kirsty and the pro artists is non-refundable.
- We will follow all social distancing and lockdown guidelines and instructions set out by the Government and the World Health Organisation.
- Event bookings are subject to the same rules as weddings above.
- Destination Brides please contact me directly.
Let's all hope this awful situation is over as soon as possible!