WEDDING: A booking fee of £100 will need to be transferred to secure your booking in our diary. This booking fee is non-refundable, but it is redeemable against your trial and/or final wedding day costs. Please note that your wedding date is not secure until this booking fee has been paid. You can pay by bank transfer or paypal. Please put your name and wedding date as the reference and email/whatsapp me once you have made the payment.
NON-WEDDING BOOKING: Please transfer the full payment including travel costs to secure your booking in our diary.
By transferring the payment you are agreeing to all the terms and conditions explained on this website. By transferring the payment you are confirming that you understand that all money paid to Kirsty McCall and or KM Pro team artists is Non-refundable.
BANK TRANSFER: MONZO Mrs KIRSTY POTHECARY (Trading as Kirsty McCall Hair & Make up artists) ACC: 19398180 SC: 04-00-04
PAYPAL: email@example.com PLEASE SELECT “PAY A PERSON” NOT “PAY A BUSINESS” (in the event that you select “pay a business” on paypal a percentage gets deducted, you will then need to pay the additional percentage)
- Please tell me immediately if you no longer want your wedding booked in my diary and just want to cancel without rebooking. I need to be as flexible as possible to all my Brides needing to reschedule so please allow me to free up your date if you no longer want it. You will not be eligible for a refund of any booking fee or money paid.
- If you need to reschedule your wedding due to Coronavirus but are unable to set a new date at this time, you can rebook your wedding as long as you: 1. Contact me as soon as possible and keep me informed with possible new dates. 2. Your New wedding date will fall in 2021 or 2022. All monies and booking fee paid will then be transferred across. 3. You contact me before 21st June 2021. 4. If you contact me after the 21st June 2021 to reschedule your wedding date then you will start a new booking which will require a new deposit/booking fee. 5. If you knowingly choose a Wedding date where I or my artists have no availability then you will forfeit your booking fee and any money paid to date.
- If you need to reschedule your wedding due to Coronavirus, you can rebook your wedding as long as you: 1. Contact me as soon as possible and keep me informed with possible new dates. 2. Your New wedding date will fall in 2021 or 2022. All monies and booking fee paid will then be transferred across. 3. You contact me before 21st June 2021. 4. If you contact me after the 21st of June 2021 to reschedule your wedding date then you will start a new booking which will require a new deposit/booking fee. 5. If you knowingly choose a Wedding date where I or my artists have no availability then you will forfeit your booking fee and any money paid to date.
- If you are looking to postpone your wedding date it is essential that you contact me BEFORE booking the new date! If your venue gives you a list of dates, let me know so that I can tell you our availability. If you go ahead and secure your new date with your venue WITHOUT checking with me first, I (or my Pro Artists) could then be unavailable and you would lose your booking with me (or my team) and any monies paid. If you choose to book on a date that you know me or my team are unavailable you will not be eligible for any refund.
- Any Weddings booked after the 31st March 2021 will not be able to postpone for free, there will be an extra charge of £100 per booking date change.
- If I (Kirsty) or any of my artists develop a temperature/cough or any other Coronavirus symptoms we will not be able to attend your trial/wedding. I have a team of over 15 Pro Artists who will all be on standby so that we can cover any weddings at very short notice.
- If you or any member of your bridal party (or anyone that will be in the room) at your trial or wedding has any Coronavirus symptoms (or has been in contact with anyone with symptoms in the previous 14 days) they must NOT ATTEND the trial/wedding morning. Some members of my Pro Team are in the high risk category due to pregnancy, heart conditions, diabetes, asthma etc and it is not fair to put them at risk. If we arrive and suspect that anyone has Coronavirus symptoms we will leave immediately.
- Kirsty and all pro artists need to work in a safe, low risk environment. Small weddings of 30 people are currently allowed, it will be Kirsty’s decision as to whether any artist is able to safely practise social distancing to enable the artist to work. If we feel that we cannot adequately protect ourselves and our clients from the transmission of Covid-19 while working then we will not be able to attend. We would ask that you postpone your wedding date if possible. If not then you will need to claim your hair and make up costs back from your insurance company. All money paid to Kirsty and the pro artists is non-refundable.
- We will follow all social distancing and lockdown guidelines and instructions set out by the Government and the World Health Organisation.
- Event bookings are subject to the same rules as weddings above.
- Destination Brides please contact me directly.